MoFlo operation

Xin Zhan Xin.Zhan at bmc.org
Fri Dec 14 10:55:35 EST 2001

Dear All;

I am a beginner regarding to the operation of MoFlo Cytometer.

Could anyone tell me what I could do to solve a problem that I am
facing and feeling frustrated about?

The problem is that I do not have trigger signals from Flow check after
I got my stream straight, ‘annular ring’ and beads signal shown
through the top pinhole.  If I raised the nozzle, I sometimes got a
very weak signal from FL1 vs FL2 but FSC vs SSC.  When I took off the
tube, which connects the universal tower, I saw that laser beam is
directed above the hole of the universal tower.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Xin Zhan