Intracellular Staining

Anja Porwit Anja.Porwit at ks.se
Wed Sep 27 03:08:37 EST 2000

Hi Melanie,
You could look at
Groeneveld K., te Marvelde JG, van den Beemd M.W., Hooijkaas H. & van
Dongen J.J.  Flow cytometric detection of intracellular antigens for
immunophenotyping of normal and malignant leukocytes.  Leukemia 1996; 10:
1383-1389
and
Kappelmayer J, Gratama JW, Karaszi E, Menendez P, Ciudad J, Rivas R, Orfao A.
Flow cytometric detection of intracellular myeloperoxidase, CD3 and CD79a.
Interaction between monoclonal antibody clones, fluorochromes and sample
preparation protocols.
J Immunol Methods. 2000 Aug 28;242(1-2):53-65.
for ideas.
Kind regards
Anna

At 16:58 2000-09-25 -0700, you wrote:

>I am doing parallel studies of Fix & Perm, Intraprep, and Facs Lyse for
>intracellular staining of MPO, Tdt, and light chains (plasma cells). I am
>looking for tips on reagents, procedures, antibody combinations, preferred
>manufacturer of antibodies, gating techniques and any other useful
>information. Thanks fellow flowers! Melanie O'Donahue

Anna Porwit
Hematopathology Lab.
Department of Pathology
Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm