Neutrophil Apoptotic cell line

J. Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Tue Sep 26 22:04:40 EST 2000

John R. Kuhnmuench III asked:

"I am in search of a cell line that may be a model for human
neutrophil

apoptosis.  Does one exist?  If so where could I find it? Thanks,
John"

John R. Kuhnmuench III

Medical College of Wisconsin

You can use HL60 cells - there are a number of procedures

you can use. We have a short review on some of these procedures
which  you can find from Methods in Cell Biology book below

You can download a copy of the chapter from our website

http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/research/pub1.htm

or buy the book!!

Functional Measurements Using HL-60 Cells. In

Reference: Z. Darzynkiewicz, J. P. Robinson, and H. Crissman
(Eds.),  Methods in Cell Biology, Vol 41, p.p. 423-436. Academic
Press, 1994.

Best regards

Paul Robinson

<nofill>
J.Paul Robinson, Ph.D.,
Professor of Immunopharmacology
Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Director, Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Hansen Hall, Roon B050
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1515
(Ph) (765) 494-0757  Fax (765) 494-0517
jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu

http://www.cyto.purdue.edu

http://www.bioscope.org