In search of a Multichannel Pippete for 24 well plates.

Fischer, Randy (NIAMS) fischer1 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Sep 25 16:46:43 EST 2000

Jim,

How many wells/plates are you harvesting?  I used to harvest several plates
at a time of basically suspension cells using sterile transfer pipettes
(Falcon brand, 3mL size).  If you are doing LOTS of plates, I am not sure
this would work, or if the cells you are harvesting are adherent.  With
tubes set-up in advance to receive the cells, this does go pretty quick.

Randy Fischer
NIAMS/NIH