Luminex technology

tward@PharMingen.com tward at PharMingen.com
Mon Sep 25 11:29:59 EST 2000

Hi -

BD has just introduced  (9/18) their "Cytometric Bead Array" format..  We now
have 2 kits available - one for mouse Ig isotyping (qualitative) and another for
Th1/Th2 assessment (Quantitative).  Both kits include relevant standards and
instrument set up solutions for any 488nm excited analyzer.

We also have a microsoft excel analysis package that batch processes collected
FCS 2.0 files.  It then generates a complete spreadsheet report for the relevant
assay

For more details please contact your local sales rep.

Regards

Tony Ward
Mktg Director, BD PharMingen