microscopic image transmission

Chris Miller c.miller at chemistry.uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 21 22:26:46 EST 2000

Hi Andrea,
I if understand your question correctly, you might be interested in
contacting the Centre of Microscopy and Microanalysis at the University
of Queensland.  I think they have a realtime view of what their electron
microscopes are currently looking at on their web site:

http://www.uq.edu.au/nanoworld/nanohome.html

Cheers,
Chris Miller
Department of Chemistry