Field Service Positions Opens

Tony Harding tonyh at Cytomation.com
Mon Sep 11 10:57:19 EST 2000

Dear Flowers:
Cytomation, Inc., a rapidly expanding biotechnology instrumentation company,
currently has multiple regional positions open for Field Service Engineers
including the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston and the Mid-west. These
positions are for both experienced as well as entry level candidates.
Requirements are a 2-year electronics degree or equivalent. Basic
Windows/DOS/PC operation and experience. Work related experience in a
technical service/repair career is desirable, but not required.
Field Service Engineer positions require calling on clients in the
designated geographical area to repair, install and maintain our rapidly
growing customer base of high performance flow cytometers. Documentation of
service procedures performed and expenses incurred will require Windows/PC
operation skills. Good communications and customer relationship skills are
essential for this position. High degree of independence, reliability and
self-motivation are necessary. On the job training to be provided in the
field and at our manufacturing facility in Fort Collins, CO. Flow cytometry
experience is desirable but not required.
Salary commensurate with experience.  Please post your resume at
www.cytomation.com
Thank you,
Tony Harding, Ph.D.
Director of Customer Service and Applications
Cytomation, Inc.