lymphocytosis

Maryalice Stetler-Stevenson stetler at box-s.nih.gov
Thu Sep 7 09:54:16 EST 2000

What do you mean morphology consistent with PLL/CLL, and histo
suggests marginal zone lymphoma? Histo of what? If the spleen is
removed and is consistent with marginal zone- I would be happy with
that diagnosis. How broght was the CD11c- like hairy cell or dim?
What about CD20- was it normal, dim or bright? Sounds like a good
case.

	Maryalice

>Hi Flowers!
>
>We have a patient who is an 82 yo F.  90% of lymphoid cells in the
>peripheral blood are CD19+CD20+FMC7+CD11c+.
>CD22 and CD25 are weakly positive (just), and they are
>Kappa-Lambda-CD23-CD5-CD103-CD9-.
>70% of cells in the bone marrow have the same profile.
>Morphology is consistent with PLL/CLL, and histo suggests marginal zone
>lymphoma.
>Spleen is not enlarged.
>
>Any suggestions?
>

>Beth Rees