Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia

Van Bockstaele, Dirk Dirk.Van.Bockstaele at uza.uia.ac.be
Thu Sep 7 02:44:03 EST 2000

Hi Beth,

I recall 2 articles both in the brit j haematol:
98:648-656, 1997, Tomer et al., functional assay looking at platelet
activation using annexinV
95:724-731, 1996, Lee et al., based on detection of microparticles.

It is also on our list of "things to do": I would appreciate If you could
forward any practical remarks that you receive.
Kind regards,
Dirk

Prof. Dirk Van Bockstaele, PhD
Laboratory of Hematology