Flow Cytometry Position

Olsen, Susan Susan.Olsen at joslin.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 5 10:23:03 EST 2000

Flow Cytometry Core Operator/Manager

Joslin Diabetes Center, located in Boston, MA, is an affiliate of the
Harvard Medical School and provides interactions with a diversity of
investigators involved in cutting edge research as well as a collaborative
and supportive network of cytometry facilities in neighboring institutions.

We have an opening for a flow cytometry operator/manager.  In this position
you will have responsibility for operating and performing routine
maintenance on a 8-parameter cylomation mo-flo instrument.  You will
investigate and implement novel flow cytometry techniques and continuously
expand the range of the cores analytical panel and provide advice to
investigators for experimental design, optimal technical solutions and data
interpretation.  Responsibilities also include oversight and user training
for an elite XL analyzer in the core. We are looking for someone with two or
more years of direct experience with flow cytometry.

For consideration please send your resume to:  Human Resources, Joslin
Diabetes Center, One Joslin Place, Boston, MA  02215. e-mail
human.resources at joslin.harvard.edu
<mailto:human.resources at joslin.harvard.edu>  or fax (617)732-2553.
www.joslin.org <http://www.joslin.org> . JOB CODE: Benoist.  An Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.