Stability, ACD vs EDTA

martha.siegel@quintiles.com martha.siegel at quintiles.com
Thu Oct 12 14:21:00 EST 2000

Has anybody done any stability testing for CD3, CD4, CD8, CD56+16, and CD19
on ACD tubes vs. EDTA tubes over a 72 hour period? I am interested in a
comparison of results after 24, 48, and 72 hours.  We have run our own
studies, but would like to compare to another group.

I have another issue.  Is there any scientific papers on diluting the above
antibodies?  I assume that most places do not always use the recommended
amounts of antibody.

Any information would be helpful and thank you in advance.

Martha Siegel