ficoll of small volumes

gerhard nebe-von-caron Gerhard.Nebe-von-Caron at Unilever.com
Tue Mar 28 09:52:00 EST 2000

You might want to try nycoprep mixer where you mix the blood and the cells and
later collect the supernatant. I did this on mouse blood some time ago using
1ml eppendorf tubes. However, eventually I changed to whole blood measurements
for my application.

Regards

Gerhard