Job Opening

Elisabeth Paietta epaietta at chcn.org
Fri Feb 4 09:20:10 EST 2000

Our Lady of Mercy Cancer Center in the Bronx, New York, has a job
opening at the technician/technologist or supervisor level in flow
cytometry and stem cell preparation.  We are a young Cancer Center which
is exponentially growing.  The laboratory is a reference laboratory for
leukemia immunophenotyping for the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group.
Multidrug resistance and apoptosis assays are part of our routine
operation as are selective molecular analyses by PCR.
    The Cancer Center is located on the Bronx/Westchester border so
that  staff members commute from Westchester, Rockland County, New
Jersey or Manhattan.  Our salaries are competitive and dependent on
previous experience and education.
    For further information or application, please contact:
                  Dr. Elisabeth Paietta
                  e-mail: epaietta at chcn.org
                  tel: (718) 920-9992
                  fax: (718) 920-1161