my 5 cents on digital cameras

Maciej Simm simmmmer at
Tue Aug 15 09:15:28 EST 2000

I have been using my nikon Coolpix 950 (~750 USD) by holding the
lense up to the ocular.

The photos are great, I have some PNA/HRP stained peyers patches and
rbc's etc I use as desktops. This is a crude method but may be a lot
cheaper if you don't have the x*10^3 USD for the more expensive ones.

I would be happy to post some sample pictures on my website, just let
me know if you're interested (~700kb each, 1600X1200, JPG)

|    Maciej S. Simm      | 525 E 68th Street  |
|  Research Technician   | Room N-805         |
| Cornell Medical Center | Tel. 212.746.3428  |
| | 917-734-6280 | AIM - XsimmX |

Do You Yahoo!?