HSC TESTING AFTER CRYOPRESERVATION

bourin bourin at attglobal.net
Wed Aug 9 01:08:58 EST 2000

Actually we also performing cell enumeration CD34, and CFU after
thawing. In France many groups do not. However we think that if it do
not stop the infusion (results were obtained after infusion) it
participate to the quality control of the entire process. Indeed there
is big differences between pre- and post-cryopreservation results. But
it is difficult to know why. We performe dead cell evaluation by flow
cytometry (IP) concurrently with CD34 evaluation.

Philippe Bourin