CellProbe / Re: elastase in neurtophils

tylee tylee at itis.com
Fri Apr 7 19:09:48 EST 2000

Christina,

Upon first attempt the link you provided did not work for me.  I origionally
was going to respond to Virginia with information about CellProbe; but, when
I looked the other day, I found a list of about ~25-30 of Coulter's
CellProbe reagents on a DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS list.

Could a rep from Beckman/Coulter please respond to this list with an
explaination regarding why these reagents are being discontinued?  Are all
of the CellProbe reagents discontinued? Is it because of lack of sales?
Does it have something to do with the Beckman takeover? I understand the
reagents have been critisized because they are susceptable to non-specific
protease (?aminopeptidase) attack.  Can anyone comment about their
experience with the non-specific protease lability? Does that have anything
to do with their discontinuation?

Curious in flowland...

Ty Lee