T-Cell Diagnostics.

Ron rondudek at miltenyibiotec.com
Thu Sep 16 15:41:18 EST 1999

Endogen bought the former T Cell Diagnostics cytokine product line.

Diamedics bought the CD4 ELISA which has again changed hands over to
InnoGenetics.

I think maybe BD picked up their T cell receptor antibodies?  Maybe BD can
comment.

T Cell kind of still exists.  They were merged into another productless
pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.

>I know they became Endogen just a while ago.
>I just called their 800 number with success.
>Try 1-800-487-4885
>
>Dax Arguello
>Huntsman Cancer Institute
>Flow Cytometry Core Facility