Flow software for Windows?

Marco A. Fern á ndez marcoa at ns.hugtip.scs.es
Fri Nov 26 03:30:16 EST 1999

There are several windows based software for cytometry data.

Try in these sites:

Catalog of free cytometry software (a lot of useful software)
http://www.bio.umass.edu/mcbfacs/flowcat.html

FlowJo (highly recommended)
http://www.treestar.com/flowjo/

WinList
http://www.vsh.com

FCS Express
http://www.denovosoftware.com./

Hope this helps

Marco A. Fernández
Head Cytometry Unit
University Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol
08916 Badalona (Barcelona)
Spain
marcoa at ns.hugtip.scs.es
http://personal.redestb.es/marcoafdez