Flow software for Windows?

Marco A. Fern á ndez marcoa at ns.hugtip.scs.es
Fri Nov 26 03:30:16 EST 1999

There are several windows based software for cytometry data.

Try in these sites:

Catalog of free cytometry software (a lot of useful software)

FlowJo (highly recommended)

FCS Express

Hope this helps

Marco A. Fernández
Head Cytometry Unit
University Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol
08916 Badalona (Barcelona)
marcoa at ns.hugtip.scs.es