Kinetic plots - FCS Assistant update

Ray Hicks rh208 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 14 14:36:58 EST 1998

Dear all,

I've uploaded a new version of FCS Assistant (.56C) that allows you to
generate a range of time-variant statistics.  You can calculate any or all
of the following and export them against time for plotting in Excel etc:
Mean, CV, SE, SD, Geometric Mean, Median, Mode, 75th/90th/95th Centile, and
"percent responding".

Time is converted into seconds, calculated to 2dp, and you can either plot
all available time points or group data into "bins" of a second or more
duration.

You can download a copy from the link on:
 http://facsmac.med.cam.ac.uk/FCSA.html.

There is more complete documentation (in html) with this release, you can
read it online using the link on the above page ( ie:-
http://facsmac.med.cam.ac.uk/Abouthtmls/FCSADocs.html) or offline if you
download the program package.

It comes in two flavours, a fat version optimised for powermacs and older
macs with maths co-processors, and another for 680x0 based LC's (running at
least system 7.0, and with a 68020 or better processor), both are included
in the package along with the documentation and a shareware registration
program.

If you have problems downloading a copy please let me know by e-mail and
I'll send you one.

Ray

                              Ray Hicks
|University of Cambridge          |Tel              01223 330149        |
|Department of Medicine           |Fax             01223 336846         |
|Level 5, Addenbrookes Hospital   |e-mail         <rh208 at cus.cam.ac.uk> |
|Hills Road Cambridge             |Web  http://facsmac.med.cam.ac.uk    |
|CB2                              |ftp server  ftp://131.111.80.78      |
|UK                               |                                     |