IgM Monoclonal Antibodies

Peter Macardle peter.macardle at flinders.edu.au
Tue Dec 22 17:42:14 EST 1998

Seasons Greetings to All,

I need to purify some IgM isotype monoclonal antibodies to allow me to
conjugate them to fluorochromes. I do not have access to HPLC or FPLC. I
have seen some info from a company called Sterogene that sells a pre-packed
column that is designed to purify IgM mabs, has anyone experience with this
product? It is quite expensive and I have already had my budget burnt by
another commercial product that was inadequate, so all comments and advice
would be appreciated.

Best Wishes
Peter Macardle
Peter J Macardle PhD
Senior Scientist and Lecturer
Dept of Immunology, Allergy and Arthritis
Flinders Medical Centre
Bedford Park SA5051
South Australia

Phone: 618) 8204 4535