Core lab fees/Operator salaries Revisited

Andy Oberyszyn oberyszyn.2 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 31 15:29:06 EST 1998

Hi all,
Not to reopen old wounds, but a while back there was a thread going around
about core lab fees as well as core operator salaries.  Does anybody know
if this was compiled anywhere and if so does anybody know where I can find
it?
Alternately, if any of you core operators would be interested in emailing
me your statistics, I'd be more than happy to compile this and inform the
rest of the group.

Thanx in advance for any and all responses.

<------------------------------------------------------>
*   Andy Oberyszyn, M.S.					*
*   The Ohio State University 				*
*   Analytical Cytometry Laboratory 			*
*   416 Comprehensive Cancer Center			*
*   410 West 12th Avenue					*
*   Columbus, Ohio 43210					*
*   Tel: 614/292-FLOW(3569)					*