Position Available

THolzer THolzer at compucyte.com
Thu Aug 27 17:57:12 EST 1998

Position Available-Boston Area

Lead Scientist/Cell-Based IVD Assay Product Development

CompuCyte Corporation develops and manufactures highly innovative
computerized laser-based products used in the analysis of solid tissues,
cells and blood.  Currently, we are enlarging our development team
designing cell-based diagnostic assays intended for clinical
applications using our proprietary laser scanning cytometry technology.

We are seeking an individual to participate in a multidisciplinary
research and development team developing cellular diagnostic methods for
cardiovascular, sepsis and blood banking/transfusion clinical products.
In this laboratory position, you will be responsible for the design,
execution and documentation of experimental procedures as well as
project planning and supervision of technical staff.  Applicants should
have a PhD in biological or related science and a minimum of 5 years'
industrial product development experience in assay development,
cytometry, or immunology and in technical management of research
projects.  Experience with flow cytometry, cell-based assays and
microbiological techniques is highly desirable. Experience in hematology
or molecular methods is helpful.  Effective written and verbal skills,
demonstrated supervisory skills, and a strong technical track record are
required.  Computer skills and instrument aptitude are also essential.

CompuCyte offers excellent compensation and benefits packages in a
dynamic and stimulating environment.  We also have a number of BA/BS or
Med. Tech. laboratory positions available.

Please send resumes to:

CompuCyte Corporation
Dept. HR
12 Emily Street