Ki-67 nuclear antibody

Eric Miller millere at icrf.icnet.uk
Fri Aug 28 02:57:32 EST 1998

I have in the past applied these antibodies to both cell suspensions and
frozen chunks of tumour using a protocol from Dako which shredded the cell
membranes. Since freeze/thawing has much the same effect I had a fair
degree of success with it. If you are interested I can post a copy of the
protocol to the list.

	Eric P Miller
	Edinburgh Medical Oncology Unit

"Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life"