1999 ISAC meeting in Australia

Leon Martin Leon.Martin at med.monash.edu.au
Sat Aug 29 00:09:21 EST 1998

Hello flowers!

I'm writing to let people know that details of the 1999 ISAC meeting
(Hamilton Island, Australia, July 18-21) can be found at
http://www.path.monash.edu.au/ISAC/
This link is also accessible from the ISAC web site. The preliminary
details, on this web page, will be updated later in September.

Leon Martin.

    ____
   |    |                     Dr. C.Leon Martin,
  /     |          _          Dept. Pathology & Immunology,
 |      |-------> ( )         Monash University Medical School,
  \     |          ~          Commercial Rd., Prahran, Victoria,
   |____|         /|          Australia, 3181.
 |_______|^^^^   ---          Net:    Leon.Martin at med.monash.edu.au
                |             Voice:  +61 3 92766545
                |             Fax:    +61 3 95298359
              --              Postmaster for cobra.path.monash.edu.au