FACSflow

Newsom, Brian S. bsnewsom at msmail.his.tch.tmc.edu
Mon Aug 24 13:40:00 EST 1998

We found the same thing. BD does not advertise that their sheath is
toxic, but indeed it is. If you ask them they usually quote the line you
gave. We tested the sheath on cells without sorting and it killed them
within 15 minutes of incubation. We make our own sheath now and we have
no problems.

Brian Newsom
Center for Cell and Gene Therapy
Baylor College of Medicine