Call for Submissions

SHIVELY@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu SHIVELY at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Thu Aug 20 10:22:07 EST 1998

Dear Colleague

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories is pleased to announce the
Confocal Microscopy, Image Analysis and 3D Reconstruction CD-ROM
Series.  This will be the first volume of a new series, complementing
our existing Cytometry series.  Volume 1 will contain "the best of the
best" images,  and will be released at the American Society for Cell
Biology meeting in December of this year.  We anticipate a
distribution of 5,000 disks at meetings worldwide.

We invite you, your colleagues, and your students, to submit their
outstanding images for inclusion.  The disk will contain time-lapse
images, movies, 3D reconstructions, single-color fluorescence,
multi-color fluorescence, transmitted light, differential interference
contrast images, and reflection images.  Inclusion will be based on
quality of material and space available.

Material previously published must be accompanied by a copyright
release from the publisher to be included. Material published on the
CD must be freely usable for non-commercial purposes.  It is our
intent that the material on this CD be freely distributed and
reproduced.

The deadline for submission is October 19, 1998.  Images should be in
tif or gif format and be accompanied by descriptive text, in ascii
format.  Submission guidelines and form are available on our website
at http:\\www.cyto.purdue.edu.

Please pass this message on to interested scientists.

Monica M. Shively				Purdue University Cytometry Lab
							1515 Hansen Hall B050
Confocal Microscopist				West Lafayette, IN  47907
CD-ROM Series Producer			(765) 743-6439
							(765) 494-0517 FAX
shively at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu		http://www.cyto.purdue.edu