Macrosort Head for B.D. FACS VANTAGE

Joe Trotter trotter at scripps.edu
Mon Aug 17 16:23:30 EST 1998

Barry,

	"Kentucky windage" refers to a skill many inhabitants of your
fine state used ( and still do from time to time ) firing large bore
rifles at a moving target with a cross wind. Aligning the cannula
in a MacroSort head requires one to similarly estimate where the
tip will be *after* tighting the set screw *before* you actually
tighten it down. Really... the dog?

			JT