CD7 marker

robert gniadecki rgniadecki at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:26:44 EST 1998

Hello Everybody,
I am interested in expression of CD7 marker on peripheral CD4 cells in
different skin diseases. I was surprised to see that approx. 40% of CD4+
cells were CD7- in normal persons, which is in contrast with some
published data where the CD4+CD7- population was less than 10%. Has
anybody an experience in clinical application of the CD7 marker and any
idea of normal values??? How is CD7 expression in lymphomas???
Any suggestions are welcome.
Best regards

Robert Gniadecki, Dept. dermatology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.