mailing list for immunhistology

Daniel Brotchie D.Brotchie at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Aug 7 11:16:19 EST 1998

Hi,
     I would suggest subscribing to the Histonet
Listserver which is dedicated to issues related to
histotechnology. There is a dedicated immunocytochemistry
Listserver - the IPOX Listserver, but traffic through it
is minimal - I suspect most immuno' questions go straight
to Histonet. There is also an active confocal microscopy
Listserver which may generate answers to fluorescence
queries. Please E-mail me if you want more information
about the latter two Listservers. If you want to
subscribe to Histonet send an email to
histonet at pathology.swmed.edu with just the word
<subscribe> in the subject header.

	Regards from Liverpool,

	Daniel
-------------------------------
Daniel Brotchie
Unit of Ophthalmology,
Department of Medicine
UCD, Duncan Building
University of Liverpool
Daulby Street, Liverpool, L69 3GA
United Kingdom
Tel. 44 151 706 4017, Fax. 44 151 706 5802
E-mail dbrotch at liverpool.ac.uk
http://www.liv.ac.uk/~eye123/welcome.htm