rhesus and baboon-reactive antibodies

kreimann@bidmc.harvard.edu kreimann at bidmc.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 7 08:26:10 EST 1998

For a list of human CD-specific mAbs that react with lymphocyte subsets of
various nonhuman primate species, please see our website.  The antibody
database is due for an update, so if you don't find what you're looking for
please contact me directly. A number of additional reactive antibodies have
been contributed, but are not yet included.

http://rncc.bidmc.harvard.edu/labs/viral/flowhome.html

Keith Reimann
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Harvard Medical School