Cytometry Mailing List

victor_saldivar@srhc.iwhs.org victor_saldivar at srhc.iwhs.org
Tue Aug 4 14:31:28 EST 1998

Thanks for allowing me to draw from your good group knowledge..

In reference to my first message/request, I would like to know if anyone out
there knows about the immunoreactivity (by immunohistology or FLOW) of CD44
in PNETs (primitive neuroectodermal tumors, i.e.neuroblastomas,
medulloblastomas, etc.). I just come across a very positive neuroblastoma,
to CD44.  Thanks,  Victor A. Saldivar, M.D.

-- End --