Position available ...

huw kruger gray zip at biotransplant.com
Wed Apr 22 09:07:14 EST 1998

    POSITION AVAILABLE.

BioTransplant Inc.

We are seeking experienced individuals to join our efforts in the development of
clinically appropriate methods to induce specific immune tolerance to organ
grafts, in order to enhance the success of organ transplantation.

Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate

This position requires in depth understanding of flow cytometry, including
operating principles of the instrument as well as analytical software; specific
use of FACScan with CellQuest software; experience with managing, storage, and
retrieval of data; basic cell manipulation and staining procedures.  Familiarity
with other analytical software programs, experience with primate blood
phenotyping, and some knowledge of immunology and hematology is desired.

You'll enjoy a professionally stimulating environment and a competitive
compensation package.  Send your resume to:  Human Resources, BioTransplant,
Inc., Bldg. 75, 3rd Avenue, Charlestown Navy Yard, Charlestown, MA  02129.  We
are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.