attachments

Marcia.Woda@banyan.ummed.edu Marcia.Woda at banyan.ummed.edu
Thu Apr 2 10:00:22 EST 1998

Fellow Cyclists

Just yesterday I wanted to axe my computer to death after failing to
successfully view an attachment with two different mail programs.  But
sometimes it works and it  is the only way electronically for me to get
filesnow. This univ does not allow anonymous log in to servers and you can
look at peoples web pages here  but that is it. Can't we just ignore what we
are not interested in????

Also---this very nice person in the UK gave me a source for rectangular
filters for the Calibur:   GlenSpectraLtd    (0)   181-204-9517