Service Engineer Position

Brian Hall BRHall at
Mon Sep 1 06:53:08 EST 1997

Cytomation Bioinstruments GmbH, located in Freiburg (one of the most
desirable locations in Germany) is looking for a Field Service Engineer to
take care of the growing number of MoFlo and CICERO users in northern

Of course, someone with extensive experience in flow cytometry field
service would be perfect, but we are most interested in a person who:
has a solid technical background,
is energetic and self-motivated,
is excited by technology and science,
is unafraid to travel,
is tenacious about solving problems,
speaks at least English and German,
and understands the paramount importance of rapid and effective field
service for advanced instrumentation.

If you are the person we want or if you know someone who is, please send us
a resume by mail, fax or email. The position will be located in our
Freiburg office; salary and benefits will be competitive.

Cytomation Bioinstruments GmbH
Engesserstrasse 4
D-79108 Freiburg

+49-761-5597-370 (tel)