Software for quantitation

Nicholson, Janet jkn1 at cdc.gov
Mon Nov 3 12:39:48 EST 1997

We are interested in knowing what others in the flow community are doing
for software to evaluate beads of varying fluorescence.  We can purchase
beads with 4 or more levels of fluorescence, but these beads do not
always come with software for analysis.  Software that is available with
beads does not allow users to input their own fluorescence values for
the beads.  Is there something out there that is readily available for
everyone?

Also, are there quantitative beads available (other than multi-spectrum
beads) that assess FL3?

Jan Nicholson
Atlanta, GA