Old style screw-on nozzles

Pizzo,Eugene Pizzo at nso1.uchc.edu
Thu Jan 16 13:29:18 EST 1997

  Colleagues,

 I have an assorted range of screw-on type nozzle sizes and nozzle holders
  that apparently were designed for an early model FACSTAR that arrived
  with our used FACSTAR Plus when we purchased it.  I would be willing to
  send them to anyone that might want them as an alternative to discard.
  And while I'm on the subject can anyone tell me what the color codes on
  nozzles reference.  I have an assortment of ceramic o-ring type nozzles
  that arrived all mixed up in unlabeled containers whose size I can't
readily
  determine.  Thanks.

  Gene Pizzo/UCONN Health