Keep it Clean

Martin, Jill V. martin.jill at mayo.edu
Wed Feb 26 10:28:13 EST 1997

                Todays mail should be a reminder to all of us that all
parts of our instruments should be kept scrupulously clean at all times.
Flushing out the tubing on a daily basis is essential, and special cleaning
should be done when anything particularly sticky has been run.    My
Vantage is now three years old and to get it ready for a sterile sort is no
trouble because I have never let it get dirty.    I also try to keep all
surfaces inside and out as dust free as possible,  I always thought that
was a good idea and now I know why.

                                        Jill

Jill Martin, Manager,
Molecular Biology & Flow Cytometry Core