Clean machines

Steven Le Moenic slemoeni at rna.bio.mq.edu.au
Wed Feb 19 12:39:23 EST 1997

We've used both 'Steradent' and Coulter 'Clenz' to clean out the flow
cell on our Elite which routinely has environmetal water samples put
through it. The 'Steradent' worked a little too well and wiped off
the mirror on the 90 deg lens... We just use Clenz now.

steve

Steven Le Moenic
Australian Water Technologies
Sydney Aust.