Apo2.7 progress

Linda.Weaver@sandoz.com Linda.Weaver at sandoz.com
Mon Feb 17 13:33:44 EST 1997

     Greetings!

     A very helpful subscriber has referred me to one of the authors on the
     J.I. paper, but I am still interested about anyone's experience using
     the antibody.  I understand you don't want to spill the beans about
     any unpublished data; please don't.  However, any technical info (i.e.
     any experience using the ab. on tissue, using different detergents to
     permeabilize fixed cells, etc.) would be great.  If anyone from
     Coulter Tech. Support is out there, I'd be glad to hear from you!

     Thanks, again!
     Linda Weaver

     Linda.Weaver at sandoz.com