beads

Gerhard Nebe-von-Caron Gerhard.Nebe-von-Caron at unilever.com
Wed Feb 12 08:04:08 EST 1997

          Depending on the purpose of it you might get a way with
          surface labeling some yourself with FITC, but even that is
          not only green.

          Otherwise you could try:

          Bangs Laboratory at
          http://www.bangslabs.com/

          Molecular probes at
          http://www.probes.com/

          prolabo about estapor beads on
          http://www.prolabo.com/products/esta.htm

          seradyn under
          http://www.seradyn.com/particletech.html

          We use 0.5u coumarin labeled beads (yellow-green) as
          counting standard for the bacteria. The samples are
          routinely run in 0.05% tween20 to keep the CV's low. That
          also reduces carryover and does not effect the cell
          viability.

          Regards

          Gerhard Nebe-v.Caron
          Unilever Research, Colworth,