Please Resist Smart Answers on Bulletin Board

Dennis Broud 301-594-6259 FAX 301-594-6289 BROUDD at cder.fda.gov
Tue Feb 11 13:04:24 EST 1997

Reference: Cats and Dogs--

While I appreciate a good joke as much as anyone, please resist the urgent
need to make such fur-ball responses on the Cytometry Bulletin Board.  Many of
us have large numbers of messages to get through in a day, without weeding out
these cute comments from real questions and concerns.  While I hate to be a
stick in the mud, consider this a pole!!

If you absolutely can't resist making a comment,  please direct it to the
person whose initial comment tweaked your funny bone, not the whole cytometry
world.