Scooped

JoAnne Thomas jthomas at path.som.sunysb.edu
Mon Feb 10 11:00:56 EST 1997

Fellow Cytometrists!
Thank you all who responded in symapthy and support regarding our
unfortunate experience with a company recently. Many of you responded
wanting to know who the company was. Although nothing would give me
more pleasure than to share that information with you, our legal
department has advised me not to post it until they decide what
action they are going to take. Again my reason for sharing the
incident with you was so that if you are ever approached from any
company you would be wiser than I in protecting your scientific
ideas. Thanks again for the support!