Kevin G Waddick waddi002 at
Fri Feb 7 18:29:06 EST 1997

Here's my second question for the day.  Is anyone aware of an antibody on 
the market that is specific for human fibroblasts and can be used for flow 
cytometry?  And, where can I get it?  And, is it labeled with PE, or some 
other fluorochrome that I can distinguish from FITC?  Most optimally, I 
would be able to do three color analysis with the anti-fibroblast 
antibody along with FITC and PI.  I hope someone can help me with this 
since the antibodies I have found recognize cells such as platelets and 
monocytes along with fibroblasts and this isn't what I'm wanting.

Kevin G. Waddick, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor
University of Minnesota
Biotherapy Institute
2625 Patton Road
Roseville, Minnesota 55113
(612) 627-1920 ext. 131  Office
(612) 627-1928  Fax

More information about the Cytometry mailing list