Linscott's

hvanscoy@obgyn.upenn.edu hvanscoy at obgyn.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 7 12:11:20 EST 1997

In an attempt to acquire a product that permeabilizes cell membranes,
we were referred to you.  We are specifically interested in
Streptolysin O and alpha toxin, both of which are membrane pore forming
toxins.  If you have any information on where we can obtain these
substances, it would be greatly appreciated if you would forward that
imformation.  In addition, any other membrane pemeabilization agent
that you are aware of would also be appreciated.  Thank you  Heidi
VanScoy, University of Pennsylvania