core facility staffing levels

Christine OConnell oconnell at Moffitt.usf.edu
Fri Feb 7 09:33:19 EST 1997

Flow Core Facilities......

It is budget time at our institution...... and I am trying to justify
adding additional staff to our Flow Cytometry Core Facility.  I would
like feed back from other cores on staffing levels and levels of
utilization.   I am most interested in levels of flow usage per staff
member and  hours of developmental work/ staff memeber.  I will be
more than happy to summarize the information I recieve and post it
back to the mailing list.

Thanks in advance...
Christine O'Connell
Manager - Laboratory Operations