Scientist Assistance Program - WEB Site

PAUL@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu PAUL at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Mon Feb 3 15:48:00 EST 1997

Colleagues:
I hope that you all read Dr. Darzynkiewicz' message about the needs
of our friends in Ukraine. The WEB site that Dr. Darzynkiewicz
mentioned is now up and operating. It is currently accessible from my
homepage (see below). Please feel free to link the "Scientist
Assistance Program" on any of your web sites. I suggest that those
seeking assistance email me and I will post those that are
appropriate. Individuals or corporations that can respond, please
copy me so that we can acknowledge the response. Any ideas to expand
or add value to the program appreciated!

Thank you for your support.

Paul
J.Paul Robinson, Purdue University Cytometry Labs
Professor of Immunopharmacology
robinson at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu PH:317-494 6449 FAX:317-494 0517
web http://www.cyto.purdue.edu