CC3 Control Software released.

Mark A. Corio rmi at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 7 14:52:09 EST 1997

Thank you to all who downloaded the beta version of our CC3Ware control
software for our high speed analog Color Compensation System from our web
site (URL below). Your comments have allowed us to make improvements for
Version 1.00 which is now released and available for free download. One
important update is the correction of a typo in the help-file link that
points to Mario Roederer's excellent discussions on "Compensation (An
informal perspective)" and "Compensation: What's, Why's and How's". The
correct link is http://cmgm.stanford.edu/~roederer/compensation/index.html
and is worth the time to review. Thanks again and Happy Compensating!!

Mark A. Corio
Rochester MicroSystems, Inc.
200 Buell Road, Suite 9
Rochester, NY  14624