0.5 micron beads

Martin, Jill V. martin.jill at mayo.edu
Tue Oct 8 04:18:23 EST 1996

>Hello,  I'm looking for a source of very good (tight CVs) 0.5 or 1.0 micron
>beads.  Fl. not an issue (a plus if so). The Polysciences YGs I have are not
>going to do the job.  Anyone out there with some favorites please respond if
>convenient. Thanks.  Does Park Scientific have an American office?
>
>                                Don Walker
>                                Darwin Molecular
>                                Bothell, WA

Try Spherotech,   Tel:  708 680 8922         1840 Industrial Dr.  Suite 270
                                Fax 708 680 8927         Libertyville.
Illinois  60048.

  They have a wide range of sizes and colours  and give very acceptable
C.V.s on a Vantage.

Jill Martin, Manager,
Molecular Biology & Flow Cytometry Core
Johnson Research Building