Adherent Cells

Deborah Berglund umbbd at gemini.oscs.montana.edu
Wed Nov 27 14:37:37 EST 1996

Hi,
We remove our adherent cell lines with the following:

1.  two changes of Calcium and Magnesium free Puck's Saline G (10 min ea)
2.  Remove the cells with Puck's Saline G with 0.1 M EGTA.

I have gone to confocal microscopy to analyze the integrins and laminin
receptor in an attempt to not disturb the receptors.

Good luck,

Deb Berglund
Montana State University