NIH Position Available

Steve Chomicz ChomS at tiac.net
Wed Nov 27 10:45:20 EST 1996

Coulter Corporation's Cytometry group is now interviewing for a field
based marketing position in the NIH area.

The ideal candidate should have a Ph.D or Masters in Immunology.  This
person should be able to discuss applications about our cytometers and
reagent products while marketing them to researchers at NIH.  This
individual should become a valuable resource person to NIH
researchers. Prior experience with Coulter products is not required.
Experience with monoclonal antibody products is required.

To help you succeed with your marketing efforts we provide you with
the finest and most extensive Cytometry product lines.  The Coulter
reagent product offering consists of our extensive Immunotech brand
research monoclonal line (over 800), our new Flow Cytoenzymology
CellProbe Reagents which are used for intracellular enzyme analysis,
and our flagship CYTO-STAT line of monoclonal antibodies. Additionally
we offer the patented ImmunoPrep system for sample preparation along
with the best line of quality control and support reagents.

Our cytometer instrument product line includes the number one selling
flow analyzer with proven 4 color capability, the Coulter XL-4.  For
the finest in sorting we offer the Elite ESP with its wide open
industry standard optical platform. The Elite ESP is the only sorter
that uses sense in quartz analysis or jet in air.

Coulter offers competitive compensation programs, a company vehicle, a
P133 laptop multimedia computer and full medical/dental benefits.  For
a more complete overview of Coulter, the world leader in cell
analysis, please visit our web page at http://www.Coulter.com

 If you would like to apply your knowledge to the exciting and
rewarding commercial side of Immunology, please snail mail your resume
to:

	Jack Greenblott
	Coulter Technology Center
	Mail Code 31-B02
	11800 SW 147th Avenue
	Miami, FL  33196-2500

and e-mail a copy to Steven Chomicz, Coulter’s Eastern Area Cytometry
Manager, at:

	ChomS at tiac.net

 This position is currently available and we would like to fill it by
January 1.